Pages

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Goodbye For Good

“If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” 

“Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” 

“Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” 

“Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!” 

“The day I understood everything, was the day I stopped trying to figure everything out. The day I knew peace was the day I let everything go.” 

p/s : I stopped trying. And i understood everything. :) Now i am with my new life. Juat move on~ Yeay!

# Aku kena lupakan perasaan aku dekat kau. :)
# Aku mimpi kau, mak kau, adik kau.
# Masa untuk bergerak. Aku penat lah.
# So, hati sila lepaskan si 'dia'


kawan baik dulu, sekarang mungkin tak dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment